What you’re about.
You are passionate about building great application software, and you believe applications should be intuitive and easy-to-use. You aren’t afraid to speak out to make things better. In addition, you have:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications.
- 5+ years of experience with web front-end tools (JQuery, Kendo, ReactJS, Angular, etc).
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET Core, Blazor a plus.
- Strong Microsoft web development skills (C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, MVC).
- Experience working in Agile Scrum sprints using a tool such as Jira.
- Experience with a source control tool such as TFS, Git, or VSTS.
- SQL or other database experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- 4-year STEM degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple priorities, and perform well under pressure.
- Live within a 2-hour drive of Charlotte and be able to travel to the office once a week.
What you'll do.
In addition, you will:
- Collaborate with the Product and UI/UX team to innovate and refine enhancement designs.
- Code and unit test assigned enhancements and fixes.
- Correct bugs found in integration, regression, and QA testing.
- Adhere to coding, change management, source control, and DevOps standards.
- Collaborate with other Product and Engineering team members to maximize Sprint success.
- Rapidly gain a working understanding of our codebase, architecture, development stack, and infrastructure.
- Contribute to best practices in our Engineering workflow, including design patterns, coding standards, security, automated testing, pair programming, code reviews, debugging, and DevOps.
- Contribute to the conversation with internal and external users around product features, needs, usage/how-to, and user experience.